How you can help
There are different ways you can help MEF:
Your donations at work:
- supports the education of a university student for one month.
- supports a student in high school for one month.
- supports a student in middle school for one month.
- helps parents send a child to elementary school for one month.
- covers the cost of teaching a Maya how to read and write his or her native language in six months.
Contact us if you want to talk about MEF projects, send us a donation, let us know what we can do better.
We appreciate ideas, comments, donations, pledges and the work and skills of volunteers.
The Maya Educational Foundation is a public charity
under IRS code 501(c)(3).
Federal Tax ID# 03-0335159.
Your donations are tax-deductible to the extent of the law.
We hope you will become a supporter of MEF’s work!